Kasturi Turmeric (scientifically called as Cucuma Aromatic) is also known as ‘Kasturi Manjal’ or Wild Turmeric. As the name suggests, it is a significant one among many turmeric varieties. It is a yellow-colored herb with a Subterranean shape, which is typically characterized by irregular branches and thick, dark yellow-colored flesh. Kasturi Turmeric is mostly found in South Asia and has long been used as a natural beauty product.
What Is Kasthuri Manjal?
- It is a member of the genus Curcuma and thus has the botanical name Curcuma aromatic.
- This is a wild ginger which has rhizomes with a distinct aroma and color. Apart from its cosmetic or medical applications, kasthuri manjal can also be used as a culinary agent to add color and flavor to dishes.
- The plant of this wild turmeric is also used for decorative purposes. Well, but, let us talk about how this golden spice fits to be the best remedy for many and, in fact, any of your beauty related queries. And you know what the best part is?
- It will not leave back that unwanted yellow stain as in the case of Curcuma longa, which is commonly known as the regular turmeric.
Properties Of Kasthuri Manjal:
Wild turmeric or Kasthuri Manjal is an incredible anti-inflammatory agent who takes care of any inflammation of your skin which may be a result of many disturbances in nature, say pollution, the harmful rays of the sun, dust, allergies due to dirt and heat, etc.
- Improves skin tone and the overall complexion.
- Gives a blemish-free, naturally glowing skin.
- Reduces acne and its scars effectively.
- Slows down the growth of facial hair.
- Heals skin infections and insect bites.
- Treats several skin ailments including eczema.
- Prevents and fades away stretch marks.
- Works as a bath powder for babies.