Naturally felled coconut is stroked and dried naturally (without using any chemicals) within 15 to 20 days and grind with the help of wood cold press by removing the fungused seeds to get pure coconut oil and retain it for 6 days in sunlight to sediment in order to get quality coconut oil and send to the customers.
Coconut Oil Benefits:
- Monolaurin presents only in mother’s milk and coconut oil only.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid (monolaurin), which is known to reduce candida, fight bacteria and create a hostile environment for viruses. Many diseases today are caused by the overgrowth of bad bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites in the body.
- Coconut Oil Can Kill Harmful Microorganisms:
The 12-carbon lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil.
When lauric acid is digested, it also forms a substance called monolaurin.
Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- feature of the fatty acids in coconut oil is that they can reduce your hunger.
This may be related to the way the fats are metabolized, because ketones can have an appetite reducing effect.
- Coconut oil has been known to clear up and heal urinary tract infection (UTI) and kidney infections.
- Coconut oil is wonderful as a face cleanser, moisturizer and sun screen, but also it can treat many skin disorders. The fatty acids (capric and lauric) in coconut oil reduce inflammation internally and externally and moisturize, making them a great solution for all types of skin conditions.
- Coconut Oil for Weight loss
Because of the energy-creating abilities of coconut oil and the fact it’s a no-carb oil, it is no wonder that it is beneficial in losing weight. It helps burn fat and calories, decrease appetite.
- Using coconut oil benefits your hormones as well! Coconut oil may help naturally balance hormones because it’s a great source of saturated fat, including lauric acid.