Herbal Shikakai powder (30 Herbal mix hair wash powder)
₹80.00 – ₹480.00
The natural ingredients of amirtham herbal shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it.Amirtham herbal Shikakai strengthens hair roots. The result is stronger and healthier hair, with lesser hair fall.
- Origin: India
- Weight: 100 Gram, 250 Gram, 500 Gram, 1 KG
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Acacia Concinna(Sigakai)
- Chrysopogon Zizanioides(Vetti Ver)
- Lemon Skin
- Neem Leafs
- Poolan Kilangu(Curcuma Aromatica)
- Korai Kilangu(Cyperus Rotundus.)
- Vilvam-Bael (Aegle Marmelos)
- Arapu(Acacia Concinna)
- Nellikai(Phyllanthus Emblica)
- MAGILAM FLOWER(Mimusops Elengi (Bakula) FLOWER)
- AURI(Indig9ofera Tinctoria)
- THIRIPALA(Zanthooxylum Piperitum)
- Devadaru(Cedrus Deodara)
- Vigna Radiate(Green Gram)
- Trigonella Foenum-Graecum(Venthayam)
- Citrus Aurantium(Orange Skin)
- Kadukai(Terminalia Chebula)
- black vettiver(Chrysopogon nigritanus)
- The natural ingredients of amirtham herbal shikakai make your hair softer and add a beautiful shine to it.
- The anti-fungal properties of amirtham herbal shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Used regularly, shikakai can cure dandruff.
- Amirtham herbal Shikakai strengthens hair roots. The result is stronger and healthier hair, with lesser hair fall…
- We’re not saying you have any, but in the eventuality your children pick any at school, using shikakai can actually halt the growth and eliminate them altogether..
- Shikakai is rich in Vitamin E which can help in moisturizing hair. It is beneficial in keeping the root hairs closed.
- Shikakai has low pH content, which is why it is harmless.
- Apart from shampoos, it is also used in making hair oils which are applied to the hair for better results.
How to use?
Take as much herbal shikakai powder in a bowl and mix with plain water or rose water,leave it for while and apply generously on hair.
Herbal sigakai with curd:
You Will Need
- 2 tbsp shikakai powder
- 2-3 tbsp curd
- 2-3 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
- Shower cap
- Combine the two ingredients to get a smooth paste with a thick consistency. Optionally, you can add a couple of drops of vitamin E oil to the blend for extra conditioning and damage protection.
- Apply this mask to your hair, working it in from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Once your scalp and hair are completely covered in the mask, cover your hair with a shower cap to avoid a mess. Wait for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes have passed, proceed to rinse out the hair mask with cool water
1-2 times a week.
Why This Works
Shikakai, in combination with curd, will help soothe your scalp of any inflammation or aggravation. It will also effectively deal with issues like dandruff and flaking while also nourishing your hair.
1 KG, 250 Gram, 500 Gram